Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home (Xbox)
List price: £39.99|
Our price: £32.99
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average customer rating:
4.33 out of 5
Media: Video Game|
ISBN/ASIN : B00009QI4I
Manufacturer : Eidos Interactive|
Release data : 07 November, 2003
Search for related products
A selection of product reviews
There Is Blood Fire And Babes And A Heck Of A Lot Of Pain But It Is Not A 18
A bit frustrating, but worth the effort...
After a long wait i finally got this game for xbox, and i sort of had mixed emotions actually.
THE GOOD POINTS:
1) It's got a brilliant punk-rock soundtrack!
2)The enviroments in which you fight are all different and highly detailed!
3) Loads of weapons including footballs, baseball bats and barbed wire, tables, chairs and loads more!
4) Plenty of blood and gore!
5) Women wrestlers in their underwear (enough said?)
THE BAD POINTS:
1) The game itself is quite hard to beat, so prepare to be in for a challenge
2) Their are no defence moves or blocks, it's all attack! attack! attack!
3) Your oponent will often reverse your moves which can get annoying.
4) The 'create a wrestler' menu is crap.
5) You can only save at certain fights, and if you lose, you have to start over again!
The game is not as violent as some say it is. There is gore (plenty) but it's not a serious game and so is purposly over-the-top! For kids from about the age of 14+
Backyard Wrestling Try this at home NOW!!!
Backyard Wrestling. Blood. Guts. Insane Clown Posse. All good things...except maybe the last one. But seriously Backyard Wrestling will blow you away with its array of weapons , amount of blood and overall amount of features you never thought you'd see in ANY video game never mind a wrestling game. The only thing they didn't include was the handcuffs and the tazer so you could shock Shane-o-Mac's gonads one more time.The graphics are well done and the gameplay is immpressive. Overall this game will blow you away so play it now!