Please read the rules and notices below before you send any messages via this form. If your email requires a reply:
- Please make sure you have checked the site FAQ first before writing.
- If you are asking a question about a particular product on this site, please make sure you have read any of the FAQs provided in the corresponding area of this website.
Please note that emails requiring an answer will hopefully receive one in good time, but a swift response cannot always be guaranteed.
- Absolutely no SPAM. Please don't send adverts.
- Please don't send e-mails advertising non-Christian religions or soliciting my support for non-Christian websites and ministries. In the case of charities, however, I am willing to hear from you if you have a registered charity number.
- Please use upper and lower-case type appropriately. Don't send e-mails typed in BLOCK CAPITALS! Write your message in full English sentences, with attention to grammar and spelling! Time is too precious to spend deciphering cryptic messages.
- Please be polite, though be friendly, by all means. Rude and nasty emails are unlikely to be read. Abusive emails may be reported (your IP address is recorded).
- You agree to allow the forwarding, duplication and publication of any responses to any of the articles.