Please read the rules and notices below before you send any messages via this form. If your email requires a reply:
- Please make sure you have checked the site FAQ first before writing.
- If you are asking a question about a particular product on this site, please make sure you have read any of the FAQs provided in the corresponding area of this website.
- Please enter the check code.
Please note that emails requiring an answer will hopefully receive one in good time, but a swift response cannot always be guaranteed.
- Absolutely no SPAM. Please don't send adverts.
- Please don't send e-mails advertising non-Christian religions or soliciting my support for non-Christian websites and ministries. In the case of charities, however, I am willing to hear from you if you have a registered charity number.
- Please use upper and lower-case type appropriately. Don't send e-mails typed in BLOCK CAPITALS! Write your message in full English sentences, with attention to grammar and spelling! Time is too precious to spend deciphering cryptic messages.
- Please be polite, though be friendly, by all means. Rude and nasty emails are unlikely to be read. Abusive emails may be reported (your IP address is recorded).
- You agree to allow the forwarding, duplication and publication of any responses to any of the articles.